Monday, July 4, 2016

Echeveria Imbricata or Echeveria Gibbiflora? Help me name the plant


I bought this plant from local DIY shop which sells tools (all tools, plants and garden supplies).
It is about 19 cm wide - as big as my palm {Wow!}, impressive!

But I am not sure what is the name because it has no label on it.
The label only said "The Gardeners Succulent".

 If it is Echeveria Gibbiflora, it will grow up to 40 cm across,
which means mine is still growing!
but...
If it is Echeveria Imbricata, it will grow up to 20 cm across,
so we will see.


I asked one of the online plant sellers,
she is kind enough to tell me that it looks more like Echeveria Imbricata to her.

These are photos of Echeveria Imbricata:
Photo source: droughtsmartplants


Photos above are from llifle



This is Echeveria Gibbiflora
Photo source worldsofsucculents


This is my plant...
which one do you think?
If you know the name, please let me know...thank you {smile}



Thanks for looking (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment