Monday, July 4, 2016

When You Received Wrong Succulent Order



Hello Peeps <*.*>
I received these bunch in a mail today.

They look odd to me,
it turn out the Seller sent me wrong plants.


Have a look...


I guess they don't look too ugly {grin grin grin}
until I took them out one by one

This one got root.


This one got 2 roots {LOL}


It is a cutting, calloused and ready to be planted.


Love or Hate them?




For sure they look MUCH BETTER in a bunch.


They are Echeveria Van Breen Cristata Crested.
Not what I ordered.  I paid for them anyway.

My orders were 5 Echeveria Van Breen Cristata.



 These Echeveria Van Breen Cristata Crested grows prostrate, very compact.






Rosettes will grow up to 12 cm across and 10 cm in height.



Thank for looking (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment